Saturday, January 2, 2010

Something Personal..............

Its 12.34am, the second day of the new year. I feel miserable suddenly and I just lost my self-esteem. I have problem with self-esteem since I was in Secondary and not many people know. I wish I could elaborate more here, but something in my head tell me not to.

I have been doing some thinking lately and I think I should stop. I should stop eating those medication everyday, I should stop seeing the doctor every month and I should stop spending half of my pay on something that I going to get back whatever thing that Im running away from.

My mom told me the other day that I should stop taking those pills. She also mention that, taking those medications do work but the side-effect will kick in when I am older. In fact, I know the consequences, but I choose to ignore. Its been for a year now, maybe its rather too late to stop?

Because I want to be perfect. I want to look normal. I want to look in the mirror.

Sometimes, its easy for people to say because
they are not in the situation.

0 comments: