Sunday, January 17, 2010

Something................ of everything 2

Its 1.37am, Audioslave - Like a stone, is playing repeating on the notebook and its a sunday! Already? So fast! Why does my weekends feel so short as the weeks goes by? Damnnnn.... not looking forward to go back to camp tomorrow.

I slept on last weekend post. So here are some of the photos,

>
Its great to see my chinese friends again last Saturday. I really mean it! All thanks to Pei Wen for inviting me to her birthday party. I hope she likes my birthday gift. :p To my dearest Wen Hui, we will meet again very soon next month maybe? with Kristin this time!


And last Sunday was my niece, Hana. 1rst birthday! How cute is she? Tooooo cuteeeeeeee! Feel like squeezing her pretty face on my both hands! I didnt have time to buy her some toys, but I handed some money! Spend it wisely for your milk and pampers alrighty!?

Supposedly to meet my ITE friends just now but everyone couldn't make it. Sorry to my dear Shirley, lets do it next month instead cause I'm so not free next week. Hope you are not angry with me!

So instead, I went out with ma Family to buy some baby stuff! Who knew all the baby stuffs are sooo waaaay toooo expensive! and I thought the smaller things are, the cheaper it is! Boy, I was so wrong. Then drop by at my brother's house to drop an advance baby shower gift! A rocker for the unborn child! Then off to dinner with them, my sister was so looking forward to buy some beef Satay but only chicken Satay left. She wasss so bumped! Had so much interesting talk over dinner!

My sister told me, when the baby can talk, he can call you "busu". I laughed my ass off! For those who don't know what "busu" means, it means the youngest uncle or aunty. Make me sound so old la sey! But, its time to face the fact, I'm not getting any younger! Can't wait for her to pop!

Will update more tomorrow before I go to camp.

Holaaaaaa at Farhana Binte Kadir Khan, Happy Birthday to my goooood friend! Get married soooon! HAHAHAH

My sister asked me the other day,

"If I were to sign up for facebook, can people just save and take my photos...???"

and I said yes and asked why.... and she said...

"So like that people can take your photo and voodoo u is it?"

Lol. How cute can my sister be???

Good night Loves.

0 comments: