Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st week of 2010

Hay sugas!

Its nearly 2pm and in a few more hours, im done with work. You guys know what week is this??? Yes, do you think what im thinking?? NSF people, do feeeeeeel me??

Its payday on Friday! Actually, its suppose to be on Sunday but, because it falls on weekend, it will be given on Friday instead. That what my Sargeant Hafiz told me tho. Please tell me this is true! Hahaha!

I'm looking forward to attend Pei Wen's Birthday Party this weekend. Homie gotta look great! You know what I mean? Most of my Secondary School mates going to attend the party, and some, I have not meet them in AGES! Cant wait to see the birthday girl and my folks!

I hope Kristin can make it too because I really miss youuu!! U hear me Kristin! Wen Hui going to be there too! Im super duper excited and Im sure you can tell by reading!!

Follow up, on Sunday, my niece Birthday at my Uncle house. What more can I ask than a Saturday for my friends and Sunday for family!

See some of you this weeeeeekenddd!

0 comments: