Friday, January 29, 2010

Lets have some lessons

Lesson 1: Don't Shout

Why do people need to shout in order to get things done? I am definitely not a kid, I think I can get a girl pregnant by now? What I am trying to say is that, we are adults. Can I still consider myself a young adult? I doubt so.. If you talk to the person and the person dont listen to you,

1) that means, the person don't really care
2) the conversation doesn't have anything to do with that person
or
3) the person has lost his respect towards you

so before you use words to threaten me please bare in mind that I am not a kid, and even if you shout, what makes you think that things will get better? and what makes you think people will listen? Even when at home, my mom or my siblings shouted at me, I will asked them back, "why do you need to shout in the first place? can you just talk nicely?"

Yes, you can talk nicely. and Yes, people will respect you. and Yes people will listen more. and Yes, people will approach you more. So lesson learn, people just don't respect you just like that,

Respect Need To Be Earned.


Lesson 2: Unlike you, Some people have a life outside their working life.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Try imagine this, a very sexy lady walk pass, wearing some high fashion clothes, high heels and Gucci beg. She walk passed. What is your first impression? My impression will be, rich girl, party animal and probably born with a silver spoon.

We can have all kind of thoughts about other people but we need to bare in mind these people does have responsibilities and a life to run. Behind those beautiful clothes or rather those pretty faces that keep on smiling, there could be a hardship that the person is handling or had to go through.

Lesson 3; Don't be scared of another Human Being..


Why do we feel scared? Because the person is taller than us? Because the person yelled at us? Because the person is his/her higher authority?

Let me tell you guys one thing, you can only feel scared when you did something wrong. Other than that, I don't think we should feel scared of any human beings on earth except for Him, God. Unless I did something wrong or you are a God, then I will feel threatened and scared.

Lesson 4: Don't compare

We are born with strengths and weaknesses. We are different in many ways. I hate when people compare me with other people. I hate them when they say, "If I can do it, why can't you?". We need to stop saying that, because each individuals have different techniques of learning and some people take a longer time to absorb what they learning.

For example, it is proven them some people learn by visual and some by audio. And some people need both. So don't compare me with other people will you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post doesn't have to be related to anyone or anyone that has to do with my life. If you think this post meant for you, then please take all these three lessons seriously.

0 comments: