Saturday, January 16, 2010

Something.........of everything

Good morning?

Its 1.30am and I'm in my living room trying to figure out what to blog. Lets describe what happening in my house right now. My mom is sleeping soundly. My brother-in-law just left for work a couple of hours ago and my pregnant sister is having insomnia, walking around the house finding things to do. HAHAHAHA. Guess the pregnant lady can't wait to pop! because she feeling very uncomfortable with her huge belly hanging with a big baby in it waiting to be born!

I had so many things to blog about because there were too many things happened this week. I really dont know what to start with.......ok... got it!

So, pay came in last week and I know that I promise to spend it wisely this time butttt, as usual, it got a little off hand. To help to prevent such occurrence from happening (this part I know that a lot of people who know me well will start laughing), I have came up with steps, of what I should do first when my pay cash in the bank.

1. Pay internet Bills.
2. Pay handphone Bills
3. Pay Mom's hp bill
4. Top up my ezlink for the whole month.
5. Buy all the necessity. shaver, food...
6. Set a side some money...
7. Spend whats left! hahahahaha!!!!

I hope next month will be a better month in terms of my financial management!

Lets change the topic! Work in camp is getting busy everyday. I have my on job training test next week and ohhhh boy, Im so dead because I hate test and those exams, who likes them anyway?? I need a miracle!

Next friday also will be my first night duty in Medical Center which Im not looking forward to it. Whyyy? Because im celebrating my birthday with my bestfriends the day after my duty, which falls on saturday. Who is the genius who put my duty on that day??? Speaking of it.... I dont know what to wear on that day. Guess I have to salvage my cupboard to find something different. hmmmm... and I dont know where to bring my bestfriends. Any interesting places? Any recommendations for restaurant?

I wanna blog more but my eyes kinda droopy. I dont even know what droopy means!

I shall stop here... will update more tomorrow.

ps. Its good to have someone to talk to every now and then.

0 comments: