Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBye 2009

Dear 2009,

I had a great year with you and I thank God firstly for the good and bad that happened. As for the bad, there is always a positive message behind it.

I never thought in my life that my siblings got married on the same year, it gets better that my sister and my sister-in-law are pregnant. As you can see, I am lawfully going to be an uncle in my own family. I am very excited because my sister is due next month and I pray to God that I hope that she will deliver the baby safely, safety for her and the baby.

On very same day of my brother's solemnisation, I was enlisted for National Service. I came prepared. I am blessed to meet many new friends, new experience and able to taste a little bit of adulthood before I reach 21. National Service has taught me well, physically and mentally. It taught me to be independent and a better person.

For all the gain, there will be losses. I lost not one but four of my relatives and a friend to my family. It was tragic and shocking but God love them more than we do.

I know, many things awaits me next year. For one thing I know for sure, I really want to launch my own business and I am planning it slowly. I don't want to come up with something rushing and lack of planning, you know what I mean? If God willing, I hope everything will run smoothly.

Not to forget, I bought my own lap top, paying my own internet connection and mobile bills. I guess, I have a little taste of what its like being an adult. Bills. Bills. and more bills. :)

I am ready for the big 21 in a few weeks time and I am so blessed to have my family and friends by my side all these while. I wish I could spell each and everyone name to thank them but I guess you know who you are and I miss you guys much. Many of you guys made a huge impact in my life for 2009. Thank you.

I will miss you 2009.

Its the faith that make us stronger.
Lets stronger be the word to describe the future.

Your's Sincerely,

Reez.

0 comments: