Sunday, December 20, 2009

Out with Angie & Wanting

Went out with my good friends, Angie and Wan Ting who are also my Food & Nutrition mates yesterday. We had a blast watching Avatar in Cinema at Suntec City. I guess we are lucky because its not fully booked as the movie was recently out a few days ago and we bought the tickets at last minute. The movie was in 3D and I couldn't remember when the last time I watched 3D but I do remember the 3D specs that I wore before had a blue and red lance. What era was thaaaaat?

Guess who we met at Suntec City when we were window shopping?? Our Food and Nutrition teacher, Miss Yip, who was there with her mother! How coincidence is that???

After the 3 hours movie, we went to have out late dinner at McDonald and chit&chat till 10.30pm. Had a great time sharing stories (I dont want to call it gossips), working experience and reminisces of old time during our school days. For sure to miss those time!

Angie, Wan Ting & Me

Wan Ting, Angie & Me

I can't wait for next week! 2 weddings to attend and an outing with Kristin and WenHui! I dont know how to manage that! But I shall see how!

Enjoy ur sunday!

0 comments: