Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Something Personal....... Religion

I was eating dinner with my Sir for the very first time just now and something that he did, stunted me for a while. Before he began eating, he looked down, closed his eyes and started mumbling something to himself. I couldn't help myself but to stare at him wondering what he was doing, what he was looking at or rather what he was saying. After he finished, he looked up and began his dinner.

Then my heart goes something like, "Ohhhhh.... He was saying his prayer before he eats!".

That was something rare to see in modern lifestyle nowadays, don't you think so? Even if we did the prayers before we eat, because of someone told us to, or something that we remember suddenly, or having a family meal (where we have to say our prayers together before we eat).

It doesn't matter what religion we come from or where we came from. I am very sure that every religion practices praying so that we will not forget God in anything that we do. Therefor, it is important to thank him every time for opening our eyes each and every morning, the food that are on the table everyday, the love that we get from the people around us and for the shelter that has been provided. These are all the things that we take for granted everyday...

My main point is,

Dont Forget Him, Because He Will Not Forget You.

0 comments: