Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar Review

Avatar

The movie is just Amazing! The starting is a bit slow as this is a new movie, so there are a lot of introduction being done at the first part of the movie. The movie began to catch its momentum in the middle part and my heart was racing throughout the movie. I felt the goosebumps, literally the hair on my back stands during the fighting scenes.

I give this movie a 5/5 and best watch in 3D. The quality of the graphics are just surreal and can I say that this is the best movie of 2009 so far (that is until I catch Sherlock Holmes that will be out before Christmas).

The story line is near perfect, about Human Beings conquering other planets and forcing the "aliens" to move from their ancestors land to other parts of the planet. The land that said to have a unknown special energy are needed by Humans for their research.

Looking back at the movie, the story line is similar to what is happening around us. Global warming? Land Clearing? Got it? Humans are just selfish and if we want something, we get it. We play around with mother nature and not knowing the circumstances. Sometimes, its best that we let mother nature to take its own pace and let the rain forest be the way it is.

I am not surprise if 2012 will be the end of the world.

0 comments: