Friday, December 18, 2009

Music Review

Was on the way home from work and I saw this at the pedestrian.......

Photobucket
So I guess, government is preparing for more "Golden" citizens in the future.

After much work done today in camp, I was so happy that I got to hear some new songs from my favorite artist on my notebook.....



For example, Corinne Bailey Rae new music video for her new single just debut a few hours ago. I was pretty much happy with her old project and of cause the new album that will be out on 27 Jan 2010. The new album will be more interesting as it was recorded after the death of her late husband who was involved in a tragic road accident. I really feel for her and to come out with something more personal and private means a lot to her fans. Im sure most of her fans will be grateful for this album due to the fact that she almost given up on singing a few months after the accident.



Jojo is one of the youngest and under-rated artist in the music industry in my opinion. If you guys have been asking where the h*ll have she disappeared to, not to worry because she is back with a new single. She went away for a moment trying to settle a dispute between her career and her music label in court. She claimed that she was mistreated and the label didn't meet the contract requirement that she signed for. She is also featured in Timbaland's new album "The Shock Value volume 2". I still prefer her unofficial single "

There is nothing more to ask than a duet between THE Queen of soul, Mary J Blige and the sexy, unique and raspy voice of Jazmin Sullivan. I got to know that Mary J Blige new album, Stronger With Each Tears, featured a bonus song with Jazmin Sullivan. The song titled "Gonna Make It" is already one of my favorite because of its up-lifting lyrics that for sure to bring your self-esteem sky high. Yet again, that is what the Queen of Soul is good at.... If you are at the verge of giving up, this is the song to listen to. (Song not available on youtube yet)



I was surprise that a remix song by Mario featuring Kelly Rowland leaked a few days ago. Why am I surprise? That is because I wasn't expecting Kelly Rowland to work with a "not so famous" artist like Mario, knowing that he had only a few number one singles back in the days. I was even surprise that he is still recording music till these days. I guess everyone deserve a second chance... His single, Thinking About You, is uptempo and the duet is just unexpected. Kelly voice and Mario just fit very well. I say that this song need a video soon.... Gotta listen up!



The wait is up! Beyonce has finally made a duet with Alicia Keys!! The song leaked after a few weeks of her released video clip, Video Phone, with Lady Gaga. I suppose Beyonce came to the rescue for Alicia Keys, knowing that her recent album is not doing very well in the charts, whats more her singles. For this song, the beat are just sick!! Got to give a round of applause. The Divas did justice!

0 comments: