Monday, December 14, 2009

Singapore Medic Technician Institution

YESSS!!! I have graduated from Singapore Medic Technician Institution (SMTI) finally!!!!

The last night before the graduation ceremony.....

Photobucket

Clearing up my cupboard.........


Photobucket
Finally you guys got to see their faces... my wonderful bunkmates....

Photobucket

My Buddy.... Bangz..

Photobucket

T.Y gonna sleep soon...

Photobucket

Used to be my bed...

THEN...

Comes THE DAY...

Photobucket

Mom... Me... and Sister-In-Law

Photobucket

Mom.... Me..... and Bro....

Photobucket

My platoooon mates... I miss ya'll....

Photobucket

How cute get she be????? Too cuteee!

So today was my first day at my new camp, Khatib Camp. Can I just let it all ouuuuuut!! Its sucks BIGtime!!! Im hating this lady who is my in-charge for my medical centre. She is succccch a pain in the ASS... Everytime she speaks, she is shouting and her face... her damn face.... is like I wanna give a one big tight slap! I cant work with this type of people who loves to shout at people for no reason. U get wat I mean?

Bear in mind we are not your kids.... Im 20 years old and some are even 22 years old. We are an adult, you can speak in normal tone and we will listen for goodness sake!!!! Oh yeeeeessss.. did I mention that she is pregnant??? Girl... you gotta watch out your mouth cause if you continue shouting at people for no reason, karma gonna get you one day...

Do onto others and others will do onto uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Im pissed and its only my first day at work!! 1 year and 6 months to go... God have mercy on me!!!!!

0 comments: