Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Ugly Truth!

In the mrt right nowww.... Meeting Hidayah and maybe Qadriyah later for a movie. Its been suCh a long time since I been to the cinema! I dont even remember the last movie I watched! Probably gonna watch the Ugly Truth. I knowww.. I know... Kinda slow right? who cares...

Anyhoooo.... Went out with my mom yesterday visiting my relatives house. Yes! Jusst me and my momma! It was our first time Hari Raya just the two of us! Wheres my siblings?? Well, lets just put it this way, when people got married, they just too busy with so many other things. Nahaaaaa! Im not talkin bad bout them. Its really true.... Thats why i told my Mom, I cant wait on them cause I have only my weekends to visit my relative house. fyi... We were in pink!

Going back to camp later... Cant wait to meet my bunkmates la sey! Such an interesting bunch of fellow.... That reminds me sonething! I have to get detol detergent! The current bunk kindaaaa, hmmm... Dusty! It looks like a storeroom. Not like my old bunk. Im just exagerating. Hahaha

Hopefully, I can make it in camp on time.. Dont wanna be later cause its my first boon in! Gotta show a good first impression... U know wat I mean? Ttyl.

0 comments: