Saturday, September 26, 2009

New layout

Firstly! what do you think of my new layout!!? Nothing fancy thoughhhh..... Just a simply and a FUNCTIONAL blog! Hahaha... to my dearest Basitah, yes I've read your comment and I have deleted all the photo's links in my blog. Its time my blog see the LIGHT OF THE DAY again! I have yet to decide if I wanna put my profile photo in my blog....should I? No photo of the blogger in the blog is like calling someone on the phone without giving a name. Do you feeeeeel me?? If you dont then I think im speaking another language!

Its 1.30am right now and im watching Lily Allen- F*ck You music video on Channel V. Its pretty catchy, yet again, I think Lily Allen is a great singer and a song writer.

So its been 4days in my new camp. So far so goood! The people here are definately less tanse than those people in Bedok camp! I fit in better and the people are just crazy! Full of laughter! I can live with this! Other than that, the theory and practical just crazy! Bad crazy! Only 4 days, they been teaching too much things about all the life saving machines, body function and so so so much more! Worst of all, during lecture, they teach using scientific names which I dont understand! Fyi, I failed my combined science! Die die, still, I have to study!

Gotta head to be, gotta a long day to go tomorrowwwww....... Night loves.

0 comments: