Friday, September 18, 2009

Its been a while

Its been a while, hasn't it? I really really really miss blogging . The best thing about it, is that, I think, we are able to share our thoughts and just let our emotion flow.

Its been 4 months since my last update and I am about to go crazy! Cause I have been keeping all different emotions to myself while serving my national service! I be lying if I said, I am enjoying NS. To me, NS is all about mind, body and soul. You gotta have this package, if you dont have these three elements, you probably give up on yourself while doing all the physical activities.

The activities in bedok camp are just crazyyyyy! You'll be running in the morning and afternoon, and sometimes the only time you can rest your butt on the bed is when you change your shoe. Most of the time, its all about endurence. Oh! And they dont really care if you injured your leg or you are sick, thats why, its important to take care of oneself. Did I mention that I pass my IPPT or also know as NAFFA test!!! 2.4km at 11mins, 11 chin up, 36 sit up and a pass for shutlle run and standing board jump. Im so proud of my result and further more, I pass it when i was fasting!

Anyhoo, my posting will be out soon but its comfirm that I am no longer in bedok camp. Sad? I dont know... But I am relief that I am out of the shitious place. I dont really get along with the people there or I feel that i belong there. Well I hope I will have a better start or a rather better first impression at other camp.

Hari Raya Aidil Fitri is just a few days more and my house is still messy. Its not that I dont wanna clean it, but its really complicated when Im living with my brother-in-law and pratically its not even my house. So I just clean whats mine. Selfish? Oh well... Hahaha! Easier for me. Lol.

I cant help it but im gonna blog bout it anyway, MTV video music award this year is so full of contraversy! There a lot of artist who jumped on the stage during other artist performance just to get attention (Lil Mama). Kanye West jump on stage during Taylor Swift acceptance speech for her best video. He said that beyonce should be getting the award instead of her. I choose to differ, I think beyonce videos are just totally boring and most of it from her new album are all similar with 2 dancers behind her shaking her booty. Wheres the originality? Kanye West career probably going down anyway. On the bright side, theres a lot of great performance by Beyonce, Pink and a tribute to Michael Jackson by his sister, Janet Jackson who been trying to get her career back on track, which I think a great apportunity for her as all the spotlight on her. On the dark side, im not feeling Lady Gaga performace, just dull.

Do check out MTV Music Award 2009 first air in Asia, tomorrow on MTV Asia at 1pm. Or just youtube it! Lol!

New music from Backstreet(nolonger)boys - straight through my heart. Catchy!

Got to go baby! Got to clean my room. :p

1 comments:

Basitah said...

EEE Kanye must've lost his mind when he said Beyonce shld be the winner for that best video! Merepek only! Like what you said, Beyonce's video only has "2 dancers behind her shaking her booty". So boring!!

Btw, ive changed link: http://marypinpops.blogspot.com and can change my link picture to Patrick Star pls? :D