Friday, October 2, 2009

Red - Daniel Marriweather

Just out of boredom, I have recorded myself singing Red by Daniel Marriweather.... Yes, I know what you thinking, here I go again! Since the birth of my new E63 mobile last month, I was able to record video, capture picture, surfing the web and even blogging online! However my last post didnt come through online last week. Im sad cause I pour my heart and soul into it! Such a waste of time. This video is just for fun...

Its 10.50pm and I just got back home just now from camp. I dont remember of publicly announce my status in the SAF tho.. so here I go... I was transferred out of Bedok Camp to Nee Soon camp. From Guards to a medic which I am still in the course right now. Its a 3months course and so far I dont understand a thing! A thing, from parts of bones in human body to types of illness and medications. What happened? I had sleeping therapy from day 1 of my lecture. I admit, I am struggling to even understand a word in every lecture given the fellow doctors. Other students in the other hand are doing pretty well, just because they came from a nursing course background or because they are just simply intelligent. Brought my books home just now but the mood to study just isnt here. Help???????????!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 good friends (so far) named Haikel and Sharuden in camp who makes me laugh none stop in camp. Their sillyness and jokes are extremely marked 'caution'! I just dont know what I will do without them... Dare I say, I am more outgoing now then in my old camp. I have pics of my pass out parade (pop) of my old camp which I dont want to show publicly. Why? Cause I look suck in uniforms. You name it! NPCC, McDonald and even Army. I just hate uniform.... No offence! So Im not going to embarrassed myself...

I will update more tomorrow..........

Night loves!

0 comments: