Friday, October 30, 2009

Heyyyyy sugas! It feels soo good to be home again after 6days in camp. The 6days in camp felt like 2 weeks!! Finally able to be myself for once and not just a soldier.

I came home early today at 4pm... aha... I dont know why they released us early today but who cares! I truly believe that I deserve my weekend after those stressful days of studying like sh*t. I will be doing a video-blog tomorrow... I have a loooooot to say. (Notice the "o" in my lot, I really mean it!) Been keeping a lot of things to myself, been doing a lot of thinking, been planning a lot of things, beeeen.....

I think I just stop there... gonna share all the juicy bits tomorrow. So do check it out..

Im hungry! Gonna have dinner and the only food I can find in this house is SARDINES. So let me enjoy my sardines for nowww....

:) Something for you peeps.


0 comments: