Saturday, November 21, 2009

Suntec WholeSale, suppose to...

SUE ME IF YOUR FACE IN IT, cause I.D.C!!!
(I dont care!)



Heyyyyyyy Sugas!!!!!

I headed down to City Hall today, wanting to go to the Wholesales at Suntec City Convection Hall that everyone have been talking about it! My intention was to buy a notebook for my business thingy that Im doing because it is easier if I have my own personal laptop. So I headed there and found a N.E.Q!!!!!! Whats N.E.Q? Never Ending Queue!!

Then GOD SHINE ANOTHER PATH for me!!! I was looking around and found myself at the Singtel Christmas Sale on the other floor. So they are having a promotion... very great deal! You sign up the internet service and they give u a notebook for freee tooo meeee! haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Beat that Wholesales!!! Crazy N.E.Q!

I subscribe for the $69 per month usb Modem and get a free Acer Aspire Touch!!! STILL, the laptop only will be in stock next weeeeeek and I have to wait that loooong! Damn....

I cant wait to get the notebook and start on my project soon. I am totally behind time.... Will update more tomorrow on my upcoming online business and more!!!

Other than that, enjoy last week photo out and about with my Bestfriends!

My Bestfriends

Its all me!

Sorry Dahlia cause I blocked ur face in this picture, sometimes I need the attention too.

0 comments: